Lenders One® Executive Roundtables are tailored to provide a day and half of dynamic sessions with a focus on the current state of the mortgage industry and member insights.
Our August Executive Roundtable at the Pendry, Washington DC -The Wharf, is SOLD OUT. Be sure to reserve your seat for our next Executive Roundtable in San Diego, November 7 - 8, 2023 when registration opens. Stay tuned to your email and LendersOne.com for the latest event information.
Attendees of our August Executive Roundtable in Washington DC will experience a program filled with actionable takeaways, exclusively for executive-level members. Featured speakers include:
- Open discussion with Fannie Mae on industry trends and insights facilitated by Lyle Radke, Sr. Director, Collateral Policy; Brook Smith, Sr. Manager, Loan Sourcing, Digital Solutions; and Sharmila Srivastav, Principal, Affordable Lending, Single Family Business
- Economic forecast and policy updates led by MBA's Chief Economist, Mike Fratantoni, and MBA's SVP of Policy, Pete Mills
- A strategic session on leadership led by Steve Scanlon of Rewire, Inc.
- Networking and time to collaborate with other executive members
- An evening of great food and fun
- View the full agenda
Registration:Thanks to Fannie Mae’s sponsorship, we are pleased to offer this to our members as a complimentary event with no registration fee.
This event is exclusively for Lenders One executive-level members and is invitation only. Invitations are non-transferrable. This event is sold out. The venue is The Pendry Washington DC - The Wharf at 655 Water Street, SW, Washington DC 20024. Once your registration is complete, we’ll send you details on how to book your hotel. The event begins on Day One at Noon and ends on Day Two at 4:00 PM. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Regional Director.
Add to Calendar